Monday, June 23, 2014

Just Add Ink #219







Just Add Ink Challenge #219
(just add inspiration)

Hello to all my crafting friends, I haven't uploaded anything to my blog in a long while, thats not because I haven't been crafting its just that it has been a very busy time in my household at the moment.  I also haven't had the time to do any challenges although I have still been around looking at all the great creations everyone has been doing.  

I managed to get some time and decided that I would have another go at a challenge and this one is from my favorite challenge site Just Add Ink.  The lovely Trish has given us an inspiration challenge and I must say these colours are really striking together and I do love my final layout.


So thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop over to Just Add Ink and check out all the other creations.

Karen





I have used black, white, Basic Grey and Daffodil Delight cardstock, with a variety of punches, Swallowtail stamp set, embosslits butterfly die and I have also coloured the butterfly with the new Blendalities from Stampin Up.

5 comments:

  1. Karen, I love the way you've matted the photo - great use of colour. The punched chevrons really draw the eye to the photo, too. Great layout! Thanks for finding the time to join us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like how you have layered up the photo. Reminds me of an old fashioned type of picture. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butterflies are a great motif for a new little life Karen and look wonderful in yellow. Love the chevron details too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you found the time to play with us at Just Add Ink this week! Lots of pretty butterflies on this layout.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, check out that awesome swallowtail stamp. Loving it. Lots of fun in this layout - thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen